Friday, February 01, 2008

Another Daily Blogger - Must Be Crazy ;~)

You know, I love photography, I love teaching photography, and I love blogging, probably for the same reason. When I was presenting my program at the KPPA convention last Friday, I asked "How many blogged?" and a lot of hands went up. Then I asked the follow up question - "How many blogged daily?" - there was one last lone hand left held up in the room. So I definitely had to talk with her as blogging daily takes quite a bit of commitment - boy, do I know.

Between my writing and LaDawn's editing we spend about 2 1/2 hours a day getting the "Digital ProTalk" blog together. I asked Camille why she did it. She told me her blog was client focused, posting portrait and wedding images from her client work. Her clients love it and her potential clients love the peek at her work and felt they know her before they even come into her studio. I blogged about that same thing a few months ago in a post "To Blog or Not To Blog" back right here.

She told me it was great for her business - heck, what else would you expect? Check out Camille's great looking blog right here. She did a great job recapping the KPPA convention program line up too, so give her blog a read - good information here. I sure would love to know what software she used to make up her wedding shows - they look pretty cool. You can also check out Camille's web site right here. Way to go Camille, keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment