Thursday, February 07, 2008

How About Heading Back To Photo School -Part 2

Now how about learning the "techie" part of the profession. I was really surprised when I saw all the resources available on line. Just head over to Canon's Learning Center right here for "tons" of info on equipment, technique, and photography.

Nikon's Learning Center right here is also a rich source for general information, articles, technique, and creativity too. Hey, wait there is still more. Just head over to Wikipedia right here and look at the "gobs" of info they have just on the basics of photography.

Folks, it all comes down to this - How much do you want it? How much time do you want to spend learning it? How much time will you practice it? I learned one thing early on in my career - a lot of photographers are a bit lazy, and the easiest way to separate yourself from the competition is simply - work, study, practice harder than they do!

OK, I'm getting off of my "soapbox " now - mainly because I have to get back to my day job. Have a great day everybody - see you tomorrow for "Inspiration Friday!" --David

No comments:

Post a Comment