Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Micro-Stock - 500 images - $21 in 2 months

So is there any money in Micro-Stock photography? I thought this was a great article by Marek Uliasz right here.
See what I mean, this guy has a lot of "irons in the fire." (See previous post) Many of us want to make an extra buck or two and maybe some of us have considered micro-stock photography but the big question - "Is it worth it." This article covers the results for Mr. Uliasz's first two month experience. He has 3 informative links at the bottom of this article, too. Good info if you are interested in finding another avenue to explore in how to make a dollar or two.

Related links from DigitalProTalk:
Freelancer Sells 500,000 Photos on iStockphoto!!!
How to Earn $300/day in Micro-stock Photography
Micro-stock agencies out there and their pay rates.

2 comments:

  1. I have posted my numbers for February which was my third month in microstock with a ~100 picture portfolio:
    http://www.pixelsaway.com/C911796005/index.html

    My iStock portfolio is doing quite well, FT is starting to move, others - no comments …

    Marek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am posting my monthly reports with earnings and actual payments from my microstock portfolio. Here is the last report from September:http://www.pixelsaway.com/C911796005/E20081001062254/index.html

    ReplyDelete