Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Easy Beauty"

"Easy Beauty"
© David A. Ziser

This image was made as part of a bridal session a few years ago. You are looking at the image as it was taken with no Photoshop enhancement whatsoever. The illumination was created with my off camera Quantum flash shooting through a umbrella to soften the light and give me the direction of light I wanted. I then adjusted the exposure to pick up the ambient light in the room for a really nice result. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with an 18-35mm Nikkor lens set to 18mm, F5.6 @ 1/50 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all you share. I deeply appreciate your willingness to give so much of your time to help out so many.

    I was wondering if you could share what focus mode you shoot in (for portraits, formals and throughout a wedding)? Manual or auto focus? If auto, what auto mode are you using?

    Thanks so much,
    Mike P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike, Always auto-focus, but not servo. I focus, reframe and shoot away. -David

    ReplyDelete