Friday, April 18, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion - My Digital Master Class

New summer dates just announced - July 7-11, 2008.
Classes held near David's studio in metro Cincinnati, OH area.

Here is the blurb;
If you want to improve your flash technique, your photography expertise, your Photoshop and Lightroom skills, and build a more profitable business then David's class is for you. Nobody puts more down to earth, practical, usable ideas into a week long course. He's been running a very successful studio for over 20 years. By incorporating David's class information; you will quickly see improved results in your lighting, imagery, and bottom line. Your cost - only $795. Call 800.292.2994 to register - class size limited to only 25 participants. Additional info and suggested schedule at DavidZiser.com. Plan to fly into the greater Cincinnati, OH airport - CVG. Hope to see you there!

Hey gang, that's it for this week. Keep the shutters clicking, and remember, pixels are our friends! Have a great weekend, -David

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an incredible class. Are you planning to take this on the road at all? I have taken a class from Kenneth Linge locally and enjoyed it immensely. Your master class sounds packed with info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David, there's no shame in your promotion. I took at look at your seminar site a few days ago and it made me really want to attend. Not only do you offer lots of good info here on your blog, but you actually provide a specific outline of your four-day workshop, which is something you don't see done by so other star presenters. I'm trying to fit it in my budget to attend, but if I don't, I know for sure that I'll be missing out on some awesome lessons.

    ReplyDelete