Monday, April 14, 2008

"Party On"

"Party On"
© David A. Ziser

One of the very cool things "digital" allows us to do is shoot in about 1/6400 the amount of light than we could in the "film" days. That is thanks to high ISO's and large apertures. This image was made during the reception of a wedding. The large aperture and high ISO allowed me to capture the action of the fast moving party in available light. I think this is a good example of a different flavored image than what we normally see is typical wedding coverages. Camera specs; Fuji S2 fitted with 50mm F1.4 lens, F1.4 @ 1/80 second, ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. As a student of Mr. Ziser, all are invited to my travel trip

    I am going to a photcruise starting Tuesday.

    http://kblawson.wordpress.com/

    All are invited to go via photos and my new blog.

    My first post is “throw momma off the boat”. Yea, that right, my 90 year old mom and me are going to panama canal for 10 days. As she refers to me; her 732 month old son, “kennyboy”.

    Why Panama canal? You gotta know my mom. So I hope to post from the ship as often as possible

    Mosquitoes and all

    Ken

    ReplyDelete