Monday, April 21, 2008

My Bridal Image Featured In NAPP's Latest Ads and New Brochure

I have to say, I am so honored to have one of my favorite wedding images featured in the National Association of Photoshop Professionals new brochure and ad campaign. You may have seen the image in the latest Photoshop User Magazine and the Professional Photographers of America monthly journal.

If you have seen it published, here is the rest of the story. This beautiful image I made of one of my favorite brides was created in about 5 minutes right before the ceremony was due to begin. Parents and wedding party scrambling about talking, laughing, making their requests for photos, rushing with last minute details......all the normal wedding day hustle bustle. Camera specs; Canon 20D, fitted with a 70-200mm lens at 70mm, F3.5 @ 1/30 second - hand held, ISO 800. Light was supplied, as always, from my off camera Quantum flash, no umbrella this time, coming in from the right and the ambient light supplied the fill illumination.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is really something.

    I am a recent reader of your blog, but I really came to respect you. You remind me of my grandfather.

    Thank you for sharing your experience with me and others! Thank you for the effort and dedication you put into this!

    ReplyDelete