Monday, April 28, 2008

"A Mother's Love"

"A Mother's Love"
© David A. Ziser

This image is from the same session in which I featured the baby in "Tomorrow's Child" - last Wednesday's post. I like the composition of the photograph. The hinting at the mother's visage in the dark shadows with the baby's face pressed against her shoulder. All we really see in this image is a mother's expression of love. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with my 24-105mm lens at 105mm, F11 @ 1/200 second, ISO 200.
Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. David

    I see that you have been posting a lot of photos, that have been taken with the Canon 40d. Currently I have the rebel xti and I am thinking of upgrading to that camera.. I would like to know what you think of that camera, and what prompted you to get it..

    thanks, thom

    ReplyDelete