Friday, April 04, 2008

Finally Friday - Photoshop World Wraps

Good afternoon everybody,
A very exciting and successful Photoshop World wrapped today and I think everyone, although exhausted, had a great time. I finished my last Marketing 101 presentation at 7 p.m. last night and have to say LaDawn and I were pretty wiped out. We never made it to Midnight Madness - which is always a hoot - but rumor has it - it was a good time had by all.

I took a last stroll through the Tech Expo - I couldn't believe it - in addition to all the PSW training going on non-stop, there were 4 additional theaters` within the Tech Expo going full tilt for the entire length of the trade show. To say it simply - there was an amazing amount of education going on - morning, noon and night, for the last four days down here in Orlando.

Also, thanks to everyone who came up and said HI- we had a great time. If you want a good look at everything going on down here this week, check out Jennifer Bontempi's official PSW daily blog right here - the pics are a hoot and it is a great overview of all the happenings that have been going on here these last 4 days. Read on for more news on some of the items that most intrigued me at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment