Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Seminars In Your Area - If It Happens To Be Knoxville

I received a note from Steve Chastain, one of our DPT readers, telling me about a wonderful workshop that will be happening in Knoxville Tennessee on June 16th and 17th. He has arranged for Rob Hayman from Australia to come to Knoxville and present a two day hands on workshop on Rob's style of shooting. The cost for the two day presentation is $450.00

Here is a quick topic hit list:
-Improve your portraiture and create masterful images.
-Your increased sales will pay for the seminar in one job.
-Lighting, natural lighting indoor and outdoor you can adapt anywhere.
-Composition
-And more.

You can check out Rob's work right here . He has beautiful photography to browse. Anyone interested in the workshop can sign up right here.
Hey gang, time for me to hit the road. I've got a few thousand wedding images to edit, so it's off to Lightroom I go. See ya' tomorrow. --David

No comments:

Post a Comment