Tuesday, April 08, 2008

"Rockin' On"

"Rockin' On"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image late into the reception evening. The band was hot, the crowd was fired up, and the bride was lovin' the music. The band had just started playing her favorite song and she was one with the music. The low angle, lighting decor, wide angle lens, and motion of the bride made for a very cool action candid. I was very nearly on the floor for the shot. The camera was my Canon 5D fitted with Sigma's 12-24mm lens at 12mm, F5.0 gave me plenty of depth of field at that focal length, 1/40 second, ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo David. I noticed that you use the 40D mostly for your work. I was curiously if you could tell us why the 40D over the 5D. I thought the 5D was the "wedding photographers" camera. Can you share your opinions please?
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes, 12mm on full frame. The gear heads will cry "Vignetting!", and we will sit there and laugh at them. Could anything be more ridiculous? It's the image, stupid!

    Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete