Photographer, Lecturer, and Trainer
David Ziser, an internationally renowned wedding photographer, has shared his knowledge with tens of thousands of photographers in five languages and in 14 countries worldwide. Studio Photography acclaimed, "Award winning photographer, David Ziser, is showing the world how to take wedding pictures." The Dallas Morning News extolled Ziser as "wedding photographer extraordinaire." David is one of 101 worldwide who holds the highest honor of "Fellow" bestowed by the American Society of Photographers.
In July of 2007, David launched DigitalProTalk.com; a blog dedicated to the aspiring professional photographer looking to enhance his/her photography, Photoshop, Lightroom, and business skills. It's been called one of the best photo blogs out there. Readership continues to grow and is in excess of 165,000 page views per month. David also writes a monthly e-newsletter that emails to over 17,000 recipients with an open rate of over 40%.
David currently has 5 training sessions online for Kelby Training. They receive "rave" reviews and are some of the most popular on the Kelby Training site. By year-end he is scheduled to have 10 training sessions online.
In 2008 David was asked by Professional Photographer Magazine to be a regular monthly contributor to their award winning publication. He has been a regular contributor ever since.
David just recently produced a book, "Captured By The Light, The Essential Guide To Extraordinary Wedding Photography" [link] with Kelby Media. Kelby Media provided assistance in design, layout, and marketing. Kelby Media is the most successful publisher of books of this kind in the world.
In 2009, David was one of the leading platform speakers at WPPI, the largest wedding/portrait convention in the world. David had over 800 people in attendance for his program.
He will be presenting again at both Photoshop World Conferences again in 2010.
David Ziser continues to be one of the leading trainers in the industry for over twenty years. His 2009 Digital WakeUp Call tour was called the best of the year and one of the best digital photography seminar series ever. You can pick up his 10 hour 4 - DVD - the extended edition right here.
Here is what past attendees of David's seminars are saying.
- David, your commitment to the profession is second to none and your ability to instruct and share only raises the bar for all professional photographers. Your talent is truly a great gift to our profession.
- David's images are just so great they don't need any altering!
- Absolutely loved the sales and marketing techniques!
- Great class! David is truly passionate and knowledgeable about photography and digital workflow. I can't begin to describe how valuable this class was to me.
- David is a great teacher and his passion shines through.
- David's seminars and workshops always exceed my expectations.
- Loved the experience!
- Highly recommended!
- David, your patience, caring, and generosity were a breath of fresh air.
- David's programs are a real bargain, way more bang for the buck!
- David, you are the best, you give 150%!