Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just A Few More Images From Day 2 of My Master Class

We hit the Rivercenter Marriott in Covington, KY for most of the day. Man, it's a great place to shoot!! From there we headed just across the street to the Northern Kentucky Convention Center. A completely different feel and look from the hotel but I love the graphic features this location provided. And finally, late afternoon, we headed to Ault Park and got a pretty cool sunset to work with at the end of the day. Enjoy the pics below. Hey gang, I've got to get scootin' - Lots of stuff to do before class today. See everybody tomorrow. --David

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    Thank you once again for sharing your wonderful pictures and secrets with us.
    I remember that a few months ago you made a tutorial about color range adjustment from a pictures taken at same Rivercenter Marriott and I wanted to see it again but, unfortunately I could not retrieve it.
    Did you withdraw it? or is there a way I can see it again?
    Thank you for your co-operation and great job.
    Best Regards
    Claudio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudio,
    Search the site for 'Out, Out darn Green" --David

    ReplyDelete