Monday, April 14, 2008

I Don't Look Like That - Really, Do I?

Here are the top ten self portraits over at Wired.com right here - maybe it should be called weird stuff at Wired - just kidding. I'm posting this because I think this self-portrait exercise is a nice exercise in creativity.

I participated in submitting my self over at EpicEdits last year and it was kind of fun. Here are 66 faces from that contest right here. I'm near the bottom of the grid. It's actually more fun to see what the others participants came up with. These images at Wired.com make my point. Two seconds of fresh ideas - give a look.

Want to see some really cool self portraits from some famous faces including well known artists, photographers, and from a whole list of self-expressionists (is that really a word) - about 422,000 - right here - very fascinating. Hey, I even found a blog dedicated solely to self portraits right here. Sorry, this post got away from me a bit, but it was still a cool little trip.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone is onto that floating thing!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/roae/2398498616/

    ReplyDelete