Monday, August 04, 2008

Quick Hit Monday - DigitalProTalk Adds Podcasting To The Mix!

Good Morning Everybody,
We are off and running with Quick Hit Monday today. Man, am I stoked today!! Check out the new Podcasting feature by Gcast I added to the right column. I think it's going to be really cool once we are off and running with it. You can get regular downloads to your iPod via iTunes, get notice of new shows via email, and even add them to you start page.

The initial plans are threefold;
1. To use it for telephone interviews with notables in the industry - or anybody who will talk to me - about 15 minutes each.
2. First impressions reviews of new equipment and software - about 5 minutes each.
3. Answering the occasional short and sweet Skribit requests you see posted on the right.I would really appreciate your ideas and feedback on the podcast feature. Post your comments and suggestions at the end of this post. I think the podcasts could potentially bring a nice twist to the site. Let me know what you think. Thanks, David

Check out the new page layout too. I've posted the Top 10 DigitalProTalk stories and videos to the right column as well. This should let you get to some past content a lot easier than was previously possible. I'll periodically update the list to keep it fresh. Hope you like the new touches.

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I'm looking forward to hearing the podcasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, I can't wait. I listen to quite a few photography podcasts during my work commute and am always looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound is fantastic, way to go Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of you doing podcasts! It is so much easier to watch a video on the ipod while sitting during downtime. Thanks for giving the choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groovey! Now when I am at work I can listen to the podcast and no one will know.

    Thanks David for getting back to me on the question I e-mailed to you. I have not had a chance to run a cheating the sync test yet but I will drop you a line on how it all goes

    ReplyDelete
  6. David, This is a fabulous idea, and I am really looking forward to tuning in to you on my iPod. Thank you for all you are doing!

    ReplyDelete