Monday, August 25, 2008

"Colors Of The City"

"Colors Of The City"
© David A. Ziser

This image I shoot was one of my favorites from the PhotoWalk this past Saturday. I am always intrigued with lines, shapes, and colors and this image had it all. I love how the yellow "side bars frame the complimentary blue and green colors seen in the window reflections to the side of the building. I also like the contrasts in the scene - the strong straight lines of the architecture against the rippling colors of those same reflections. Colors were tweaked a bit in Lightroom 2.0 with the "Vibrancy" button to pop the colors. I think the result is a very pleasing, interesting composition. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted wit 70-300mm DO IS lens at 150mm, F 8.0 @ 1/400 second, ISO 400.

Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment