Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"A Different View"

"A Different View"
© David A. Ziser

All things are not as they seem to be. That is exactly the case with this final image. I photographed this image on Saturday during our PhotoWalk. The bus stop canopy of a downtown Cincinnati, Ohio was transformed into this very interesting composition. To see how I did it, hit PLAY on our Technique Tuesday section below. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 70-300mm DO IS lens at 185mm, F 6.3 @ 1/250 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. David. I love your site, but your may want to have you IT guys take a look at it. I go to Strobist, McNally, Kelby, and the like without ever having a problem. With your blog, every once in a while, I get bombarded with multiple copies of your site being fed to my computer. It doesn't happen with anyone else's sites, so I'm thinking it has to do with yours. I'm not one to cry wolf and and not exactly a novice, I work for a little west coast shop called Intel. I'm pretty sure you can trust what I'm saying.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,
    You got me on that one. I use Google Docs to organize the posts then copy and paste them directly into Blogger, the same platform the Strobist uses. I have had the same thing happen to me on the rare occassion and have always presumed it to be an IE7 issue. Sorry I could be of more help. -David

    ReplyDelete