Monday, August 11, 2008

"The Eyes Have It"

"The Eyes Have It"
© David A. Ziser

This image is from Saturday's shoot. It was made moments before we left the house to head for a really nice scenic location for the outdoor shoot. The light illuminating the bride is simply daylight from the open front door on the bride's home. I spent about two minutes in Photoshop doing a quick clean up for the finished result. Tune in to tomorrow's Technique Tuesday for the rest of the story. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 24-105 IS lens at 65mm, F5.6 @ 1/80 second, ISO 500. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. David,

    I don't know if my computer is the problem but all I see in the podcast box is nothing... it's empty... blank ...nada. I cant click nothing and when I search for your podcast in itunes nothing comes up... would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete