Thursday, August 21, 2008

"The Littlest Groomsman"

"The Littlest Groomsman"
© David A. Ziser

We were at the park just waiting while the wedding party attendants and family arrived and was gathering for photographs. I had my "candid" camera over my shoulder - fitted with a long lens - and was just cruising the crowd looking for great impromptu, spontaneous expressions. I spotted this little guy hanging with his dad. He was kind of shy, looking somewhat overwhelmed by the excitement and enthusiasm of the adults arriving. The expression was priceless and I just grabbed the shot. I love how the father's hands give both framing and tender support for our little ring-bearer. Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 70-300mm IS lens at 250mm, F 5.6 @ 1/100 second, ISO 320. Enjoy! David

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful!!!
    Happy forever!!!


    Phelps, Congratulations!!!!!!
    "08-08-08" Olympic Games!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you use spot metering for this? Could you give us the thought process of how you chose to expose this?

    ReplyDelete