Friday, August 22, 2008

One For The Road On Inspiration Friday

TED.com is one of my favorite websites for interesting topics on just about anything. Let me point you towards and episode by the photo director for National Geographic, David Griffin. Mr. Griffin knows the power of photography to connect us to our world. In a talk filled with glorious images, he talks about how we all use photos to tell our stories. It's well worth making the trip over to take a peek at Mr. Griffin's 15 minute presentation [link ]. Enjoy.

Hey gang, that's it for me today. We get back to Cincy late tonight and then we're up ready to go bright and early tomorrow morning for Scott Kelby's Photowalk - Cincinnati edition. We have quite a crowd showing up and I can't wait - it should be a kick! I'll see everybody on Monday with some great stories and images from Saturday's Photowalk. With that, I'm out of here - just remember, when carrying a lot of "pixels" with you, wear comfortable shoes ;~) See ya' Monday, -David

No comments:

Post a Comment