Friday, August 15, 2008

"Moonlight Serenade"

"Moonlight Serenade"
© David A. Ziser

This image was a made a number of years ago, actually back in my film days, but I continue to love this image. The sun had long set below the horizon leaving just a hint of its color behind and the sky was taking on that cobalt blue color. I find it to be a great after sunset color combo. The veil blowing in the strong wind adds to the dramatic scene. I lit the couple with my radio controlled flash, my assistant carefully positioned among the rocks behind the couple. The moon and stars in the sky add the final touch to the image. Camera specs; Hasselblad fitted with 40mm Distagon lens, F5.6 @ 1/30 second, ISO 400 Kodak Vericolor Film. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. Stunning image David. Impressive!

    Gavin
    seimeffects.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may quite possibly be the most beautiful wedding portrait I have seen! Your work always astounds me, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photo. Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

    frank

    ReplyDelete