Friday, February 22, 2008

The Wonderful Imagery of Andreas Messinger

I mentioned last week that I was involved with Brian Auer's FineArtPhotoBlog and what a "kick" it was to be involved with and get to know the other photographers included on this site. Today, I want to share with you the beautiful photography of Andreas Manessinger from Viena, Austria - check out Andreas site right here. Andreas shoots every day and posts his favorite image from the days' shoot. Once a day, everyday!! Talk about a commitment to the creative process - WOW! His blog is jammed pack with great info and worth several visits - give his work a peek.

Hey, gang, that it for this week. Have a great weekend, and I'll see ya' on Monday! -David

1 comment:

  1. David,

    Thanks for the kind words. I'm eagerly awaiting your next post on Fine Art Photoblog. It's definitely overdue now :)

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete