Monday, February 18, 2008

"Three Sisters"

"Three Sisters"
© David A. Ziser

I created this image during a portrait session of three sisters a few years ago. Each child had this beautiful "Breck" like hair. Although, I photographed each of the sisters separately and together as a group, I thought an image of each sister with her other sisters beautiful hair could be quite different and possibly quite interesting. I chose to photograph each sibling through the hair of the other two sisters. This was one of my favorite images because of the lighter hair of the center sister helps bring attention to her in the image creating a pleasing composition overall. The parents love the images!! Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with a Tamron 24-135mm lens at 135mm, F8 @ 1/200second, ISO 100. Enjoy! -David

5 comments:

  1. I have downloaded pictures from my memory card to computer in order to retouch them. I can't seem to be able to download the retouched pictures back on to the memory card. Any suggestions you have are much appreciated!
    Email: sunchaser89@gmail.com
    blog: http://sunchaser89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everybody for the nice remarks. Sunchaser - mayby the card is full, there should be no reason whay they won't load up unless there is no more room on the card - anybody else have any ideas?
    --David

    ReplyDelete