Friday, February 29, 2008

Fabulous Inspiration Friday

Good Afternoon Everybody,
Whew! We are hopping around here today. LaDawn and I heading up to the Professional Photographers of Ohio / Mid- East Regional Convention this afternoon. I'm excited to be having dinner with my buddy, David Jay, this evening and then hitting the trade show tomorrow. I'll give a show recap next week. And speaking of next week, I'll be reporting from sunny, warm Manzanillo, Mexico. Heck, relaxing down there, I might not get the posts up till early evening - just kidding. We've got to get scootin' as we've got places to go and people to see - so on with "Fabulous Inspiration Friday"...

2 comments:

  1. Stoked to see you guys! Your blog rocks! I just read nearly the whole thing! I'm definitely getting that 3d software! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, it was a pleasure to meet you to meet you during check-in at the Dayton Convention Center for PPO Mid-East Regional. I know I wanted to sign up for your seminar in Cincinnati in May but I'm glad you're planning another one later this year!

    I'm looking forward to your class on Kelby Training.

    ReplyDelete