Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Quick Lens Update

This one is bigger still. Last Thursday, I did a story on Canon's $99,000 1200/5.6L USM lens. We all thought that was a "Biggie". Thiago Almeida, one of our readers, pointed me to an even larger Canon lens. Check out the Canon's 5200mm 220 pound monster right here. Notice the camera mount - I placed a red box around it so you could find it. It's used for photographing things up to 32 miles away! Boy, am I glad I don't need it for weddings! Next thing we will here is that they've put a Canon mount on all the telescopes over at the Keck observatory on the Big Island of Hawaii ;~)

Hey gang, that's about it for today. I'll see you tomorrow brighter and earlier. Wait, one last thing, if you are interested in getting my next newsletter going out on Thursday, please sign up right here. Have a good one, --David

No comments:

Post a Comment