Thursday, February 21, 2008

"With This Ring"

"With This Ring"
© David A. Ziser

This image was part of a series I did for the bride and groom prior to the wedding. The bride and groom were really into photographs. That's great inspiration for we wedding photographers. It allowed meto have plenty of time for images at the house, the park, church, around town, etc. And, we got a great set of images for her wedding coverage. When doing the series for the couple, I love getting in close and just framing on portions of their faces, hands, rings, etc. To me, this truly captures the feelings between the two of them. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 80-200 F2.8 lens at 170mm, F3.5 @ 1/320 second, ISO 500. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. David-

    Got your note on my blog, and yes, I am familiar with Digital Pro Talk. I do cruise by occasionally. In fact, I linked into you a couple months ago, here:

    http://strobist.blogspot.com/2007/11/table-top-lighting-la-david-ziser.html

    Neat stuff,
    David H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the most read story on the blog last year thanks to your notice - thanks.

    So when are you coming to Cincy?
    David Z

    ReplyDelete