Monday, February 25, 2008

Thoroughly Marvelous Monday

Good Morning Everybody,
After 6 months of blogging, I think DigitalProTalk is starting to hit it's stride. I wanted to share with you my plans for how the blog is shaping up and getting organized. Let me explain;

  • Monday will be an Open post day with any posts pertinent to photography falling into Monday's line up.

  • Tuesday, of course will be Technique Tuesday featuring tutorials on lighting, photography, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.

  • Wednesday has morphed into "As The Photo World Turns Wednesday." I got the "Oldies But Goldies " series starting this week for 12 weeks - so you get the idea.

  • Thursday is shaping up nicely as B(Business) Day Thursday and is becoming one of my favorite days to post. I love this business, sales, marketing tips and information.

  • Friday will continue to be "Inspiration Friday" and feature photo stories on creativity and the creative process, photography, and design. It's about getting your "brain juices" flowing.
That should be a pretty darn good week of diversified posts that helps us all stay informed and excited about our art, our craft, and our profession. So spread the word, stay involved with your comments, make suggestions, and post to the DigitalProTalk Flickr site.

Hey gang, we are off to a good start today. I've got a few cool stories lined up for today, got a brand new Technique Tuesday - "How To Shoot The Wedding Cake" about ready to go for tomorrow, and peeked at a few negs from Ziser's Oldie but Goldie Files for Wednesday, so the week is shaping up like a really great one. I hope you will stick around. Anyway, off we go...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good David! Keep on rocking... You´ve a good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent ideas, I am really enjoying your blogsite, looking forward to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete