Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Sneaking A Peak"

"Sneaking A Peak"
© David A. Ziser

This image is a bit of a "blast from the past". Any time you see them come up square, it usually means an image from the film days. That's the case with this image, but it is still one of my favorites. I know I post a lot of dramatic pictorials, but 90-95% of the images I show the client are hopefully a great collection of spontaneous candid images - much like this one. Here is the story. The girls were lined up and ready to walk down the aisle on the cue from the bridal consultant. The doors were just opened for the processional to begin. The little flower girls wanted to see what was happening and both leaned at the same time to "take a peek." My Hasselblad was fitted with the 50mm Distagon lens. When I saw the girls lean over, I set the exposure quickly to get the shot. Even after all these years, the image still captures the spontaneous essence of the moment. Camera specs; Hasselblad fitted with 50mm Distagon lens, F4 @ 1/30 second, Vericolor 400 film. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment