Monday, July 13, 2009

What A Beautiful Evening"

What A Beautiful Evening"What A Beautiful Evening" ©David A. Ziser

This image was made at Saturday's wedding. Things were moving pretty fast.  The room looked great but the band was not quite set up and the banquet staff wanted to opens the doors for the guests in the next 60 seconds.  Once the band was out of the shot, I asked the bride and groom for just a few seconds of their time and pulled this shot off minutes before the guests entered the room. I love it!  Camera specs; Canon 5D Mark II fitted with 12-25mm lens at 12mm, F5.6 @ 1/13 second, ISO 1000.   Enjoy!  -David

3 comments:

  1. David, I was at the DWC in Ft Worth and I forgot to ask you: do you try to manage more than one body at an event or do you swap lenses? Again thanks for your time and dedication with your blog, it is an enormous wealth of info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it just a single light behind the couple and the rest ambient, or did you fill-in a bit with an on-camera flash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. David,

    What an incredible picture! Thank you so much! If you upload anymore pictures of our wedding, please let me know at hbelswick@windstream.net so I can pass the word along to family members that can't wait to see some of our pictures! Thank you so much...I know they all will be awesome!

    Take care,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete