Monday, July 06, 2009

"My Embraceable You"

My Embracable You 5D 56 1-60 200mm 320"My Embraceable You"
©David A. Ziser

This image was from a wedding I had photographed not that long ago. I had photographed the older sister's wedding a few years earlier and received the call to photograph the youngest daughter. The couple was great to work with and were really into the photography. I covered the bride and groom's heads with the bride's veil and asked them to just whisper, kiss, and touch each other softly. I love the images I get from this kind of photo series. I shoot with a long lens and just wonder around them capturing the expressions and tender emotions of the moment. The clients always love the results. Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 70-200mm IS lens at 200mm, F5.6 @ 1/60 second, ISO 320. Enjoy! -David

4 comments:

  1. What a unique idea! This one, I'm going to try. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David this is a very interesting shot. You ought to tell us about your post a bit.

    On another note, you have a typo, but it is such a thought provoking one. You said "I just wonder around." I'm sure you meant "wander," but think about it!

    It's a perfect verb for photographing "in the moment" at a wedding or event. "I just wonder around with my camera and capture what intrigues me." I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome.....www.ilifephotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete