Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Announced - Digital Resource Center Now Open!

Digital Resource Center220px OK gang, I finally did it. Many of you have been asking where you could pick up my new Zumbrella, my educational materials and DVDs. Well, I'm here to tell you that as of today you have a "Go To" place to pick up  about the best educational materials on the market - my Digital Resource CenterHere is the link.

Webinar Custom Image200pxTo mark this occasion we have two very hot specials running for the next 10 days. Many of you missed my first webinar, 5 Burning Questions - 5 Definitive Answers, a few weeks ago. Well now you can download it in it’s entirety for 50% off its regular selling price. Opening SPECIAL - now only $14.99. Be sure to use DISCOUNT CODE DAZWEB1 to get the special pricing.  Here is the link.

0009-Store-IMG_8167-EditNow, let me tell you about the hottest special ever! Many of you saw me demonstrate my new shoot through Zumbrella during my Digital WakeUp Call tour. My Zumbrella is a specially  designed shoot through umbrella made with very high translucency material that really adds to it’s lighting efficiency [link]. It's manufactured exclusively for me by my friends at Westcott who make the best light modifiers on the planet.

Shooting At The SofL This was a hugely popular item during the Spring portion of the tour and we we sold out three weeks before the tour wrapped.  We just got a new shipment in and they are ready for delivery.  Here is the deal. I'm bundling the Zumbrella (reg $29) along with my "Shooting Digital At The Speed Of Light" DVD (reg $59) together for the super low price of only $49.00!  It doesn't get any better than that!  Here is the link for the Zumbrella/DVD bundle right here.

Anyway, check out the brand new showroom over at my Digital Resource Center right here and let me know what you think.  Like to see something on the shelves - just drop me a note in the comments section below.

p.s. Yes, Technique Tuesday is still on the way today. You know, better late than never;~)

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered my Zumbrella and video! Can't wait to use it! You guys are awesome, David and LaDawn!

    sandi miller
    Queen Creek, AZ

    ReplyDelete