Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Daisy Chain"

"Daisy Chain"

©David A. Ziser
I made this image during last Saturday's Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk. What a great time we had. We meandered our way through a beautiful little park which was decked out with all the lovely summer flowers. I was walking with my brand new Canon 50D fitted with my 18-200 IS lens - about the only "walk around" camera-combo you could ever need. The close focusing characteristics of this lens really let me get some cool shots of these cone flowers. Yes, they did get a tweak or two in Lightroom, but I love the very colorful result. Camera specs: Canon 50D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 200mm, F5.6 @ 1/125 second, ISO 320. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. Dennis Amerantes5:53 PM, July 23, 2009

    Nice photograph. The colors are beautiful. Just when I think I have taken some nice flower photographs with my 50D, I see a photograph of this quality and realize that I still have a long ways to go with my photo skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered your blog. I participated in the photowalk too. It was such a great experience!

    Your images are very inspiring. I love this one...as well as your bridal captures!

    ReplyDelete