Monday, July 27, 2009

"Summer Serenade"
©David A. Ziser

This is a variation on a theme. Last week I posted, "Dancing On The Square", a beautiful image of my bride a few weeks ago. Here is another image from that shoot. I just went in close. The larger aperture isolated her nicely from the background. The lines of the canopy structure lead the viewers eyes right to her face. Lighting is from the left - Quantum T5d shooting through my Zumbrella which gives the very soft quality of lighting on the bride's face. The summer colors give a really nice feel to the image as well. Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark II fitted with 70-300mm IS DO lens at 265mm, F5.6 @ 1/125 second, ISO 200. Enjoy! -David

5 comments:

  1. Very nice... the composition and framing with the canopy supports works well. It's also nice to see the bright green color which is a change from what's often the usual in wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, I'm not sure where to post this question so that you see it, but do you use the Wacom tablets for Photoshop? wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picture, and good light direction.... it comes from left to illuminate the right part of the face, opportunely positioned to light source. Really good also the composition, you are great.
    Thank you for sharing your experience, and sorry for my english :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite photos. I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful daughter. Thanks David, dad.

    ReplyDelete