Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"Dancing In The Aisles"

"Dancing In The Aisles"
©David A. Ziser

This image was made at the beautiful historic Mother of God Church in Covington, Kentucky. The church offers a lot of great spots throughout the interior to capture some striking bridal portraits. This image was taken in one of the side aisles of the church. Both the windows and pillars offered wonderful framing elements for this beautiful portrait. My main light was coming in from the right to give me the loop lighting I wanted on the bride. I also had another assistant light up the mural behind the bride to add a bit more color to the image. Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 75mm, F5.6 @ 1/40 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

6 comments:

  1. As always David, beautiful.

    Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS shot David, absolutely stunning, my fave of yours to this point.

    Thanks for being the inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image.. I've yet to shoot a wedding in that church and only hope I could do that good. I love your lighting..

    If you ever need someone to carry your gear around, I'd love to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutley love this photo. This is one of my favorites so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo is insane! Good work David.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were you on a tripod while shooting such a slow shutter and long mm lens?

    ReplyDelete