Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"Love At All Angles"

"Love At All Angles"
©David A. Ziser

Okay, I get it - not a very creative title today. Hey gang, you try to think of a title 260 times a year;~) Anyway, here is one more image from last Sunday's shoot. I asked the bride to head to the second floor of the hotel. I loved the lines I was seeing in my viewfinder. The challenge was getting a directional light on my bride's face without burning up the ceiling near her. I asked my assistant to relocate about 20 feet from the bride. Next, I oriented the bride's face to a "two thirds view" in order to keep the light off of the front wall of the balcony area, and shot away. I positioned her in the viewfinder keeping in mind exactly how I wanted the diagonal lines to play into the composition. This was one of my favorite images of the shoot. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 10–22mm wide-angle lens, F5.6 at 1/125 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! David

2 comments:

  1. Not a bad title David...I always look forward to your titles! Great photo too. The challenging lighting situation was handled creatively too...I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David I'm from Haiti I'm a daily reader of your blog but commenting for the first time. I would like to say that I appreciate the energy you put into this, it's been REALLY helpful to me. You always do good job.
    I like the way you compose this photo. Goode job always.

    ReplyDelete