Thursday, July 16, 2009

Business Day Thursday - Almost But Not Quite

Hi Folks,
Welcome to the Portrait Day Wednesday episode on Business Day Thursday that was not meant to be.

Right now I am coming to you “live” from I- 80 south of Chicago. We are flying down the road at 78 mph heading back home. I’m looking at the clock and it’s 8:04 P.M. - E.T.A. to Cincy – about 5 hours. Add the time change and we and will land in Cincy about 2:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. I think get the idea there hasn't been a spare moment since we got to Chicago yesterday afternoon to get much done today -blog wise that is.

After I posted the blog yesterday, we continued our trip to Chicago. After making great time heading into town, our progress was promptly brought to a halt as we turned onto I-94 N. The planned meeting with Neil Enterprises did not come off. We were traveling at about 5 miles an hour for about 45 minutes and decided to go to plan B.

Plan B was to head directly to the hotel, change clothes, head for the venue, and set up for the evening program. We had about an hour to get setup for the program. We grabbed a quick dinner and the program started promptly at seven o'clock. By the time we wrapped the program and had a cold adult beverage it was about midnight.

Early wake-up call 6 hours later and a 90-minute drive cross town where we arrived with 15 minutes before the daylong program was to launch. I have to say, we had a great class and a great shoot today. I can't wait to show that some of images in next week's “Image Of the Day” posts.

So, that sort of explains why the post did make it today. They're just simply weren't enough minutes in the day to get fit today’s post up. Don't worry though I'll plan to have it back on the air next week.

Hey gang, on that note, excuse, explanation – whatever you want to call it – I’m calling it a day. I’ll see you tomorrow after a good night’s sleep. Until then, Adios, -David

2 comments: