Friday, July 10, 2009

"The Last Catch Of The Day"

"The Last Catch Of The Day"
©David A. Ziser

I thought I would finish the week's post with this tranquil image taken while on a trip to Florida last year. The sun had just about set and I spotted this lone boat on the bay with two fisherman making what I thought was the last cast of the day. I felt the colors and composition fit the title perfectly. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 17-85mm lens at 26mm, F5.6 @ 1/30 second ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. very nice shot!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes me fell like a holiday, or a new way of life....www.ilifephotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friends I am a foreigner visiting pages in another language, try to understand their language but it cost too much and that is why we invite you to my blog which is certainly very interesting and also a translation for your language I do this through a software sure your web is also very good, thank you very much now.

    http://lomascodiciadodelplaneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete