Friday, July 03, 2009

"Witch's Lair"

"Witch's Lair"
©David A. Ziser

I was in one of my "moods" yesterday - that usually means "killin' some time in Photoshop. This image is not what it seems. And, I'll think I'll keep it a secret. I will say that it was made while on a trip to Hawaii a few years ago. I brought the image into Photoshop, and as so many of us have done in the past, I just began "toying" with the image. I like the result - the deep blue color with the disturbing abstract pattern implying a secret path to some foreboding place in the midnight woods - hence the title. Camera specs: Canon 5D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 70mm, F4.5 @ 1/60 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! (if you dare) -David

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a tree to me, maybe a banyan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree, a bunch of trees, it appears upside down, maybe reflection off of water? Are we close David?

    Enjoyed the DWUC tour, saw you and lovely LaDawn in Ontario, CA. I'm still benefiting from the bebb studios "Fusion is Now" DVD that I won.

    Yours is the only blog I read daily, thanks so much for your efforts.

    -Daryl-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking lava.

    ReplyDelete