Monday, March 22, 2010

"I Shutter To Think..."

I Shutter To Think...

"I Shutter To Think..."
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image I made in Las Vegas two weeks ago.  We were walking around Lake Las Vegas, just a short distance outside the city.  This is a very ambitious project with many "million dollar" homes.  It's always nice to walk the small community because of the very interesting and bright colors.  The experience reminds me a bit like our Cabo, Mexico trips.  Anyway, I saw these bright turquoise shutters against the strong red tones of the building and captured the image. I like too the live tree in this scene contrasting with the man-made structure.  The image is full of contrasts - hence the reason I hit the shutter button - no pun intended ;~)  Camera specs:  Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 50mm, F8.0 @ 1/200 second, ISO 200.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot. At first, I thought the tree was a flow of liquid coming off the roof... almost looks like tea being poured from a pitcher.

    ReplyDelete