Thursday, July 01, 2010

"Hanging With My Buds"

 Hanging With My Buds2-0795-DZ_McCaanW09

"Hanging With My Buds"
©David A. Ziser

I tend to post more classical portraits here at DPT, but today I thought I'd give you a peek at some of my favorite images that I take at weddings.  When shooting my group images at a wedding, I do take the classic standing group shot which always looks good and is a favorite for many of my clients.  But after taking a few of those photographs, I always ask everyone to give each other a "group hug".  The request always results in a spontaneous, vivacious image just as it did in this image of the bride with all of her bridesmaids.  This image, by the way, was one of the bride's favorites for her album. My clients always like the “huggie” shots which are fun, relaxed and enables me to capture some great expressions. Camera spec:  Canon 5D Mark II fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 60mm, F 4.0 @ 1/13 second (handheld), ISO 2,500. Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. And The information you have provided greatly helped me. I was tired of searching in the google. Finally I got something that I was looking for. Keep the good job.Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi david;
    first up,photo is fascinated.Congratulation!But;I've lost my way when i see exif of photo.Isn't it a risk to shoot in 1/13 sec.handheld for sharp results?Image could be blurry,worse you might have escaped an excellent moment?I would be appreciated if you answer my question,because when I'm shooting,I feel anxious when I'm under 1/50 sec.In other words when my shutter speed is under the focus mm.
    kind regards.

    ReplyDelete