Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Webcast Tuesday: Fast and Easy Digital Design - Part 2

Good Morning Everybody,

Today is the day, our second Webcast airs today at 2:00 p.m. EDT (GMT 6:00 p.m.). We've got a "full house" so I'll plan on opening the doors about 1:30 p.m. EDT so everyone can get settled in.

FEAD2 Crowd

I've tweaked the presentation and worked up some very cool Lumapix:FotoFusion demos over the weekend for today's presentation. Every time I get mousing around in LumaPix, I'm always amazed at what it can do.  You are going to be blown away with today's program!

I know, I know - many of you are saying you won't be able to make it because of the scheduled time or a previous commitment so I'm planning to do what we did for Part 1 a few weeks ago.  I'm hoping to have the presentation posted in it's Hi Def entirety here at DPT by tomorrow - that is, of course that all of our ducks stay in a row ;~)

Many have asked us too if we would make both presentations available through our Digital Resource Center.  Heck, I think that's a great idea, nearly 5 hours of training on Design Concepts, How To Use Design In Your Marketing, and In-Depth Design Tutorials. I've got the team working on it.  Stay tuned.

Lumapix 99 bundleOne more thing - since this is a continuation of the Part 1 Design program which aired two weeks ago, we are going to extend the Webcast Specials for a little longer at our Digital Resource Center.  You can see what's "cookin" right here. The best deal is the $99 Lumapix:FotoFusion Extreme ($299 retail) bundle pricing.

Here are just a few projects I'll be covering today:

Puzzle pages - Fun split image combos:

Puzzle Page

Senior Proof Books:

Tobi Senior Page

Easy portfolio design:

Casey 3

A few fun projects:

Fun Projects

Template design:

Template Design

Fine Art Presentations:

Fine Art Aspen

I hope to see you there!

_______________________________________________________

Hey gang, That's it for me today.  We’ll get back to our normal Technique Tuesday schedule next week.

Things are beginning to get "hoppin" around here as we gear up for this afternoon's program.  And, on top of that, we are heading to Boston, Mass and Maine tomorrow for a little R&R. I'm hoping to get some great shoots - I hear Acadia National Park is a "must see" !

So, check back tomorrow for Webcast Rerun Wednesday if you miss the program today. 

Everybody have a great one and I'll see you then!

-David

1 comment:

  1. Hi David I have been enjoying your info on your web site. Its been a great help to me. I just saw you will be in Maine tomorrow ah you should just come on over to Nova Scotia Canada, great places here to photography.
    David Elliott

    ReplyDelete