Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"A Stroll Down Memory Lane"

A Stroll Down Memory Lane-0356_KPPA Summer Sch Z10

"A Stroll Down Memory Lane"
©David A. Ziser
This is another image I made a few weeks ago at our "Sunrise Shoot".  It's a little later in the morning and the humidity which made the environmental conditions so muggy early on was even worse by 9:00 a.m. - we were all "dying" but our model hung in there and I got this shot.  The challenge was shooting around all the cars that kept pulling in to drop kids off at the swimming pool on the property.  Every time we got the light on the bride with the reflector, another car would show up in the shot.  We managed to get this image which I enjoy.  Using the reflector as my light source allowed me to use a wider aperture thus blurring the background.  I love the symmetry of the tree lined road for this shot.  All lines lead to the bride.  Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 70-300mm IS DO lens at 110mm, F 5.6 @ 1/400 second, ISO 200. Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Another stellar image. I love the leading lines to the bride. I have to ask.. Is the 7D your go to camera now?

    ReplyDelete