Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"You Take My Breath Away"

You Take My Breath Away

"You Take My Breath Away"
©David A. Ziser

Once again, because of the topic of today's post, I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite album page collages.  We put this together for a client a few years ago and I still love it.  I think each image looks good on it's own, but when combined as they are on this page, it really shows the feeling this young couple have for each other.  My favorite aspect of this collage is the B&W background image.  It is just a faint close up of the groom gently touching his bride's face.  What a warm feeling this brings to the entire collage.  Cameras specs were the same for most of these images - Nikon D1x (at the time), 80-200mm lens at 170mm, F 3.2 @ 1/320 second, ISO 500.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment