Friday, September 05, 2008

Totally Unrelated To Weddings -Super Cool Inspiring Image Sites

Hey gang, I got to get scooting for my next program at Photoshop World, but I want to leave you with a few very cool photo-web sites I discovered over at the Webby Awards site. My favorite is Nick Cobbing's site. He has simply amazing images of all things "Ice". The colors and composition of the images are simply breathtaking. Here is the link right here - definitely worth the visit!

Also check out PentaxPhotoGallery.com right here. This is another Webby award winning site worth the peek.

The last site worth a visit is the Peroni Calendario website right here. It's basically features the Peroni calender models in a well designed web site - worth a peek for the flash design.

Actually, take some time to check out the Webby winners and finalists. There are some great gems throughout their site. Again, worth the browse on a rainy day.

Hey everybody, that's it for me today - my program starts in 45 minutes and I've got to scoot. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on the flip side. Just remember, non-destructive editing makes for very happy pixels. See ya' Monday, David

No comments:

Post a Comment