Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"Bridal Beauty"

"Bridal Beauty"
© David A. Ziser

This image was captured at a recent wedding. It reflects how easily we can create a beautiful image of our bride with simple window light supplemented with a small bit of soft light from my on-camera flash which was bounced off the ceiling. A small amount of post processing in Lightroom 2.0 refined the final image for a very nice result. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 24-105 f4L IS at 90mm, F 5.6 @ 1/80 second, ISO 500. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. Every morning I wake up, get my coffee, sit down at my computer, and read my blogs for that day. And everyday, thanks to your blog in particular, I always start my day off inspired to try new and innovative things in photography. I love your blog. You are one of the few who update on a daily basis with quality information and inspiration. Keep it going. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to know all of the settings, flash camera etc: and what changes did you make in light room. Also thank you for sharing all of your knowledge with us.

    ReplyDelete