Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"The Perfect Setting"

3410-DZ_2575-RiderW06

"The Perfect Setting" 
©David A. Ziser

When ever I shoot a wedding, it’s important for me to show the “space” in which the party is being held.  I like this shot because the moment captured is during the reception itself.  If you look closely you can see one of the guests conversing with the bridal couple in the distance.  The colors of this space really make this shot come alive too. I chose to focus on the wedding cake in this shot.  The use of the wide angle lens accentuates the convergence of the lines in the ceiling drawing the viewer’s eye directly into the scene – a perfect setting.  Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 12-24mm Sigma lens at 13mm, F5.0 @ 1/8 second (handheld), ISO 1600.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image!! I'm truly impressed with the steadiness of your hands! Handheld at 1/8ss, that's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete