Monday, December 28, 2009

"Fresh Greens"

Fresh Greens

"Fresh Greens"
©David A. Ziser

With the Christmas Holidays fading into the past, I thought I would kick off the week with a lot of bright colors.  This image again comes from one of our Cabo photo walks.  The rich colors of Mexico abound everywhere as this bright yellow wall shows.  What caught my eye was the lone agave plant in front of that wall.  The minimalist simplicity of the composition and the bright contrasting colors make this image one of my favorites from the trip. Camera Specs; Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 200mm, F 3.5 @ 1/8000 second (blame the settings on me being on "Aperture Priority" for some earlier shots. I'm still surprised with the sharpness of this image though), ISO 200.

 Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment