Monday, December 14, 2009

"Invitation To Love"

Invitation To Love "Invitation To Love" 
©David A. Ziser

OK, spare me the comments on this image title ;~)  It's the first thing that popped into my mind when I came across it this weekend while have a "GoToMeeting" conference with one of my clients in North Carolina.  I had forgotten about the image, but upon seeing it again Saturday, I remember taking it and kind of like it.  It's just a little different way of including the invitation in your wedding coverage.  I positioned the invitation in the foreground of the shot by handholding it while trying not to photograph my fingers.  I brought the image into Lightroom to highlight the invitation just slightly to make it stand out from the surrounds. Camera specs; Canon 5D Mark II fitted with Sigma 12-24mm lens at 12mm, F5.6 @ 1/40 second, ISO 3200.  Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. David,

    I really like your image. I thought you added the invitation to the picture after the event in Photoshop.
    Doreen Kline

    ReplyDelete