Monday, December 21, 2009

"Father And Child"

Father And Child

"Father And Child"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image from my portrait shoot last week. I had posted an image with mom, dad, and baby on Friday [link], but while looking over the shoot found this image I loved too.  Generally when it comes to new born baby shoots, it mostly about the mother and baby. Since mom and dad both came by for the shoot, I wanted to get a few images with dad too.  This tender image is one of my favorites. Although the lighting is quite straight forward - the subject of a post next week - I do most of the "lighting" technique in Photoshop.  I love "painting the light" right where I want it.  Metaphorically, I call this technique "God's Light" because I fell as if He was doing the lighting. I believe God would want the light falling mostly on His new creation.  I thought the slight touch of "noise" on the image worked in this instance giving me a nice stylized result.  Camera specs; Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 20mm, F8.0 @ 1/80 second, ISO 800.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment