Monday, August 30, 2010

"It’s Vegas, Baby!”

Its Vegas, Baby

"It’s Vegas, Baby!”
©David A. Ziser

We got into the city mid afternoon on Saturday and got settled into our hotel.  By the time we grabbed dinner and watched the awesome Fountains of Bellagio, we got back to the hotel pretty late – a little too late for us 3:00 pm with our body clocks still set to EDT.  Anyway, I was the only one to stay up a bit longer.  We have a great room with an amazing view. I love just relaxing and looking at the glittering city lights.  I couldn’t resist – I grabbed the camera, held my breath, and fired off a few shots from our window. This was my favorite. Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 80mm, F 5.0 @ 1/8 second (handheld), ISO 3200.  Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. And yet you're not coming back here on your tour. I'm so sad! I thought there was a lot of great information given last time and I'm finally in a place to really dig into your lighting guidance now. Perhaps I'll drive out to Corona in November.

    ReplyDelete